Sage Timeslips TAL Pro
Eliminate duplicate entries (and possible errors) between Sage Timeslips and your accounting package with the new capabilities of Sage TAL Pro. A versatile, two-way data transfer for Sage Timeslips and Sage 50 or QuickBooks, Sage TAL Pro helps you save time and money by accurately capturing billable costs and synchronizing client data between the two solutions. And you can customize Sage TAL Pro to provide the exact results you need with options to:
- Specify whether entries should be posted in summary or with detail to the accounting package.
- Determine exactly what information for each client should be transferred to accounting.
- View entries to be posted to the accounting package prior to making the transaction when initiating a manual transfer.
- See details of past transfer registers with the added ability to reverse all or a portion (down to a specific entry) of that past transfer.
In current versions of Tal Pro these are the reasons to upgrade both Timeslips and Tal Pro:
- The link is faster
- There is an option to turn it off
- Posting/History Reports
- It doesn’t have to be “on” all the time
- TAL can now assign journal numbers
The old TAL integration remains unchanged and is scheduled to be discontinued the release of Timeslips (in July of 2014).
JCS Certified Solutions Providers Since 1989
We offer Sage Timeslips Training Classes, Timeslips Support, and Timeslips Database Repair, providing Timeslips support in all US states including Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming