Sage Timeslips 2011 Consultant – Software Support on Obsolete Versions
Do you need to install Sage Timeslips on a new workstation? It’s simple! To reinstall or install Timeslips on a new workstation:
- From the new Timeslips workstation or the workstation that you are reinstalling Timeslips, use your Windows Explorer to locate the Timeslips Program folder that is installed on the server.
- Inside the Timeslips program folder, you will find another folder – LOCLINST (stands for “Local Install”)
- Open the LOCLINST folder and click on SETUP.EXE
- Choose Complete installation
- When the process is complete, you will have Timeslips installed correctly on the local workstation.
Strengths of this software program for time and billing
- Timeslips eCenter allows users to enter time & expenses remotely.
- Timeslips Today dashboard view provides helpful information & is customizable.
- Integration with accounting software, including Sage 50 formerly Peachtree, and QuickBooks Software.
If you are looking to upgrade your Timeslips software or simply need additional information on training or support for Sage Timeslips, email email@example.com or call the Sage Timeslips consultants at Accounting Business Solutions by JCS at 800-475-1047.