Designing Graph Reports: When designing an existing graph report, you can format how the graph appears on the printed page. For example, you might want to display a pie chart instead of a bar graph.
If you do not want to edit an existing graph report, you can create a new graph report instead.
You can use the Create a Report wizard to create new graph reports.
To create a graph report:
- Select Reports; Create a Report to open the Create a Report wizard.
- Mark Create a completely new user-defined report and click Next.
- From the Data list to the left, click Slip.
- From the Style list to the right, select Graph. Click Next.
- From the list of graph styles, choose the type of graph to create. Click Next.
- Enter a report name and choose a report group and click Finish.
- Timeslips opens the Graph Options page of the Report Entry dialog box; here you can adjust graph settings.
- Click Print to preview the report.
Before printing a graph report, you can change how data fields are represented on the report. You use report options to choose which values you want to use on the graph. You use sort options to choose how you want to group data for comparisons. For sage timeslips report and sage timeslips graphs or for timeslips report and timeslips graphs.