An exciting new feature that was added in Sage Timeslips 2014, Automatic TimeCapture takes over the tedious job of manual recording from multiple sources—all while running in the background! Whether you’re doing research, writing a letter, or evaluating results, Automatic TimeCapture “reads” the active window and records the time you have it open, even when you switch back and forth from one window to another. Better yet, the timer functionality is cumulative, so when you reopen a window, you won’t need to start from scratch.
How can we use the Sage Timeslips Automatic Time Capture feature?
- Capture time spent on multiple types of applications, including Microsoft® Office documents, Adobe® PDFs, web pages, third-party applications, time slips, and more.
- Create rules to specify which applications should be included or excluded, so time is appropriately recorded when and where it needs to be
- Organize entries by the originating application (such as Microsoft Word) or by custom groups you specify (by a client, for example).
- Quickly convert all captured time for active windows into time slips for future billing.
- Combine and/or move entries from one group to another with a simple drag-and-drop process.
If you need any support with Sage Timeslips Automatic TimeCapture, please contact BSR, INC. - Certified Solutions Providers Since 1989